Thursday, October 21, 2010

My First Spinning Wheel

I just won my first spinning wheel -- on eBay!  My husband asked me what I wanted for my 60th birthday and I told him I wanted a spinning wheel.  While he thought it was an odd request, he agreed.  So I did research, remembered conversations I overheard at the Common Ground Fair a few weeks ago and decided on a Louet Victoria.  I wanted it because reviews were very positive and it is portable.  Then I found one on eBay and my husband (an expert on all things eBay) did the final honors in stealth bidding in the last 10 seconds and I won it : ) 

Now all I have to do is wait for it to arrive.  And, yeah, I guess I need to learn how to spin.

More tomorrow.  Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you visited - I love company.