Friday, October 15, 2010

Taxes? In October? Unfortunately Yes : (

Yes.  I've been busy trying to get our Federal Income Taxes finished and can only post a quick note now in case someone is actually following my blog.  (I can always hope)  Of course my master procrastinator husband had me file for an extension in April which brings us to October.



And is he finished figuring out his part of the necessary info?  As usual, NO.  So I sit in front of my computer with Turbo Tax on the screen frantically entering the numbers as he hands them to me.  While I wait I eat lunch, or photograph my knitted animals, or take the girls to their eye doctor appointments, or write that I haven't vanished on my blog.

Always a grand time here at the McNally/Miller World Headquarters.

So when I return tonight or tomorrow morning I will sign on with the pictures I while waiting.

TTFN,
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you visited - I love company.