Monday, January 10, 2011

Always Late But Working on It

Last week I tried to post but was waylaid by a stuck button.  But that's not an excuse.  It is a new year and there's lots to do, including turning a new leaf!  And to that end, today the girls were at their viola and violin lessons on time!!  Quite an accomplishment for me and one that I plan to continue as the year moves on.

After reading several of the blogs I follow I decided not to make resolutions but rather set goals instead.  So here goes.

Projects currently in progress:

  • A hat for Abby.  This is my first try at knitting a hat so it's a simple simple pattern.
  • While we're talking about Abby, finish weaving in the ends of the quasi-infinity scarf so she can wear it this winter.
  • Add a soft lining to Abby's cowl so she doesn't have any scratchiness next to her neck, poor child.
  • Embroider or needle felt "Sam" on the little orange purse I made for my granddaughter.
  • Sew a soft back on the scarf that was re-purposed from a thrift store sweater.
  • Finish the laptop sleeve also created from said thrift store sweater.
  • Have all the above projects finished by the end of next weekend.
  • Continue writing the mystery novel I started in November as part of NaNoWriMo (not to be completed by next weekend.

I would love to hear what projects you all have cooking right now.  So leave a comment below.

Ta ta for now.    Gail

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the goals for 2011, I've found setting myself the goal of finishing my wip projects this year has already been fruitful.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you visited - I love company.