After reading several of the blogs I follow I decided not to make resolutions but rather set goals instead. So here goes.
Projects currently in progress:
- A hat for Abby. This is my first try at knitting a hat so it's a simple simple pattern.
- While we're talking about Abby, finish weaving in the ends of the quasi-infinity scarf so she can wear it this winter.
- Add a soft lining to Abby's cowl so she doesn't have any scratchiness next to her neck, poor child.
- Embroider or needle felt "Sam" on the little orange purse I made for my granddaughter.
- Sew a soft back on the scarf that was re-purposed from a thrift store sweater.
- Finish the laptop sleeve also created from said thrift store sweater.
- Have all the above projects finished by the end of next weekend.
- Continue writing the mystery novel I started in November as part of NaNoWriMo (not to be completed by next weekend.
I would love to hear what projects you all have cooking right now. So leave a comment below.
Ta ta for now. Gail